UZH now as Official Emergency App
UZH has decided to start using the UZH now app for digital emergency alerts with immediate effect. The app thus replaces the previous emergency app SafeZone.
In case of an emergency, the Office of Safety, Security and Environment will inform you via push notification to your phone or also by e-mail.
In order for UZH to be able to alert and inform you about any emergencies quickly and, if necessary, in a site-specific manner, please take the following steps:
Install the UZH now app on your iOS or Android smartphone
(See links in the column on the right side)
Enable push notifications for the app and allow the app to access your location.
Location data will only be requested from your device when necessary. Your data will not be shared or processed externally. Data protection is ensured. More information is available on the following website:
UZH now: Emergency Alert
- New Features of Release 5.2
- New Features of Release 5.1
- Multifactor Authentication for UZH now App
- Release 4.3
- UZH now 4.2: Updated Floor Plans and localized myStudies
- Emergency alert with UZH now
- Release 4.1 with room finder, location-specific emergency information and My Events
- Release 3.3 (September 2020)
- Release 3.2 (July 2020)
- Release 3.1 (November 2019)